The Things That Matter Most

Slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Who's favorite?

Okay so I just want EVERYONE to know that Matthew and I are buddies! He looks forward to the weekends when uncle Mikey comes to visit and play with him. So pretty much I'm his favorite (except the fact that I can't feed him without a bottle).

2 comments:

Sharon said...

this made me smile :) Love you son

Becky said...

I think it's true! Matthew gets upset during the week because I don't spoil him & love him as much as uncle mikey. "walk me around mom" "hold me longer" "tell me cool stories" well, I guess we all can't love & spoil as much (or as well) as uncle mikey. :) Plus Matthew likes having a roomate!

Contributors