


We have had the best weekend. After years of anticipation, months of hard work, it finally arrived. The youth celebration was outstanding. Terry and Kim were in a 900 youth choir. The theme was "Living Water". It focused on the history of southern Idaho and the need for water to survive, and then compared it to our Savior and the "living water" He can provide to us.
Today, Terry was in a 20 person choir for the second dedicatory session of the Temple. Kim and I were in the instruction room next to the Celestial room, on the side by the door that Pres. Monson walked by. Before our session, we arrived early enough, that Kim and I were able to place some morter in the cornerstone. The official ceremony was in the earlier session.
After having a hard week, it was incredible and hard to explain the emotions I felt during the session. I am truly grateful for the Atonement of my Savior for me, and that because of Him, I am able to go to the Temple. Thanks Terry, Becky, Mike, Jenny, Kim, John, and Matthew for your forgiving hearts, I know I am far from perfect, and love you all so very much. I am so thankful for the Temple and the covenants that our family has made, to hopefully, we will be together FOREVER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment