It is spring break, so what are the Jeppson's doing....... Sharon has a test, Terry is starting ABOG certification stuff, and Kim got her wisdom teeth out.
Talk about no fun. I hope others have a more adventurous spring break... that is if you get one at all.
3 comments:
hope kim is feeling OK.
Fun??? What does that word mean? It is not in our dictionary very much either. Drew just did the wisdom teeth. He says, "I feel her pain." I hope she is feeling better
I'm just reading the Blog's ( Remember I'm just learning how this all works) I hope Kim is up and going by now. (I'm sure she is) How did your test go? How was Terry's certification ? Spring break for us is in another week. We'll be at the wedding and then Jenna has to come right back for track practice. No big plans here either. Oh well.
Post a Comment