The Burley Jeppson's are spreading out... This weekend Kim and I travel to Colorado with the Jazz Band, Mike is headed to Las Vegas.....(I wonder why :) and Jenny is off to Texas, yes I said Texas. She is going to stay at a roomates home and get a wonderful paying job (we all hope) and have the summer of a life time :)
Poor Terry, he has to stay home and work :(. We love him for all his countless hours of work and unselfiness on our behalf.
3 comments:
Everyone is growing up! It's going to be one quiet summer at your place! Casey really enjoyed helping John and Becky, it was a fun project for him!
Sounds like everyone is having fun. Is Jenny still doing EFY?
Jenna said she was looking foreward to spending time with Jenny this summer and getting to know her better. Is she planning to stay there all summer?
Post a Comment