What we lack in ability, we make up for with dependability!
The Things That Matter Most
Slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
My two Mothers
I have two great examples of Motherhood and Womanhood in my life. They are hard-working faithful strong examples of what motherhood is all about. Thank you mothers
Thanks for all the work you do with the primary kids. Valerie thought it was her dream come true getting to sing on Sunday. She told me Sister Jeppson said I had to sing really loud and smile!
1 comment:
Thanks for all the work you do with the primary kids. Valerie thought it was her dream come true getting to sing on Sunday. She told me Sister Jeppson said I had to sing really loud and smile!
Post a Comment