What we lack in ability, we make up for with dependability!
The Things That Matter Most
Slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
No more Facebook
I disconnected my facebook. Too much risk with privacy issues. I was getting a lot more spam in my email. Terry never liked facebook anyway, but then again, he interacts with people in person! :)
I get it. It is a little worrisome, you think you have privacy controls but I don't believe or trust them. I will have to check in on your blog more often.
2 comments:
John is the same as Dad.
I get it. It is a little worrisome, you think you have privacy controls but I don't believe or trust them. I will have to check in on your blog more often.
Post a Comment