Kim just finished her first year at ISU. She has worked so hard. She had decided to major in Accounting and Finance. She continues to have her tuition scholarship and just received an additional $500 business department scholarship. She has had many experiences, but if I had to pick out one that she enjoyed the most it would be her involvement with the institute choir. It was a very uplifting experience. She made many friends. She has enjoyed being close to her cousin Lauren and they have helped each other through the tough times. They would try to go to the Idaho Falls Temple weekly. I know this gave her added strength to get through her classes.
I am excited to have her home for the summer. She is going to work at her dad's office, and try to play as much as possible. Yeah Kim!
1 comment:
I can not believe she has one year down. Kimmy is such an amazing young lady.
I am sure you will have lots of fun with her this summer.
Post a Comment