Terry, Kim and I had a great trip to the east. It would have been better with all the family, but as we enlarge that is not always possible. I really wanted Kim to see these sites of the early restoration of the gospel to help her testimony. She has now been from NY to SLC (with the exception of Winter Quarters) to help her envision as she reads and studies the scriptures. It also was a strength to me again of the prophet Joseph Smith and the early saints and their faith. If they can do it, then so can I, and when I am feeling weak, I can go to the scriptures to feel of their strength in the Lord Jesus Christ to help get me through.
Here is our schedule and pictures will follow!
Sunday: Fly to SLC-Cleveland
Drive to Niagara Falls
Monday: Niagara Falls, and Drive to Palmyra
Tuesday: Palmyra History Sites. Evening with the Stackhouse’s
Wednesday: Palmyra: Temple Drive to Cleveland
Thursday: Sites In Kirtland
Friday: Sites in Cleveland
Saturday: Fly Home
No comments:
Post a Comment