The Things That Matter Most

Slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Adventures


I joined Terry up in Island Park at the end of the high adventure. We saw some beautiful country and relaxed for a few days with the other members of the bishopric. On our way home, we took the Mesa Falls scenic route stopping at the upper and lower falls and warm river to feed the trout, and then taking a detour to cave falls. It was sad to find out the cave had collapsed in, but with the water still so high, everything was so beautiful. We stopped at the frosty top in Aston for a huckleberry shake and then headed home.
Terry and I are homebody's and don't do a lot of getting out, and should have, and should do more. It is good for the soul.
I love you Terry!!!! Thanks for a great weekend.

1 comment:

Becky said...

adventures rock :)

Contributors