The Things That Matter Most

Slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What have I got myself into

It is a start of a new semester for Mike, Jen, Kim and .... ME! After reading my syllabus for BIO 381, I'm not sure about this school thing :S My brain is old and ..... I'll let you know how it is going. It really helps me with " true empathy" for the kids.

If you don't hear from me again.... you better check to see if I am still sane!

1 comment:

Ker said...

Aunt Sharon,
hope you don't mind, I saw a link to your blog from my parents. I just took Bio 381 last summer from Kent Davis. If you have him, it's not as hard as he makes it seem. I made flash cards from the notes and studied those like crazy, and the powe points were helpful too. Also, another thing that was useful, was after each test I would go through the notes and highlight in a certain color the things that he tested on to make a study guide for the final exam. I don't know if this helps at all, but if you do have Davis and have questions let me know.
Kerri

Contributors