The Things That Matter Most

Slow down a little, focus on the significant, lift up our eyes, and truly see the things that matter most.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of another year

It is the evening of December 31, and time to take a moment to reflect on this past year. It has been a good year. We have a new grandson, Matthew and a new temple in Twin. Mike, Jenny and Kim were all able to do some international traveling. Everyone is healthy. I passed three independent study classes. I have a family that loves me.
2009 looks to be ge a good year too.
Happy New Year to all.
Sharon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! I got your message Aunt Sharon!! I will start blogging when I can have a cord to get my pics on the internet and have the internet.



Derek

Lorene said...

We do love you. Happy New Year from your Layton sis.

Contributors